Friday, July 9, 2010

Male Birthday Cards

Male Birthday Cards can sometimes be a challenge. This card was fun with Espresso Card Stock, Designer Paper I embossed with Final Press Embossing Folder, and Chocolate chip Satin ribbon. I finished it off with Crumb Cake card stock Happy Birthday and a few buttons. It was fun and easy card to make!


This card is for my 4 year old nephew who already can't wait to drive! I found my inspiration for this on a craft site I'm sorry I can't remember who the fabulous person's name who created it!

I used the tag punch to great the door and cab. I mad the clouds out of the cupcake top. His party is next weekend and I can't wait for him to open the card!


A very close friend of mine is a huge Dallas Cowboy fan and he needed a proper fan card, I used Night of Navy card Stock, with Whisper White and Crumb Cake, Star die cut with my Big Shot and the Happy Birthday is from the New Perfect Punches set! I'm in love with this new set it really is perfect! :)

1 comment: